When you’re looking for a job you want to put your best foot forward in every way and that includes your resume – the very first step of your job search journey.
You see this is what’s been going on.
Clients and potential clients kept coming to me with terrible resumes (kid you not).
No offence intended guys and gals – really.
You are all forgiven since you write resumes only once in awhile (and I’ve spent over six years beating it into my head).
Instead of charging you hundreds of dollars to write your resume I’d rather have you do it yourself for at least three practical reasons:
- Because it has more of YOUR voice and style.
- Because YOU get to learn how to market yourself on paper. (I’m doing you a favour here – you’re going to be improving YOUR written communication skills – that’s what employers want!)
- Because YOU learn how to organize your thoughts and improve your strategy.
Among numerous other reasons including the fact that it frees up my time to find ways to help more people at once instead of being stuck doing it by a case by case basis.
This introductory course I’m offering below is going to help you increase the number of interview calls guaranteed – if you do it right.
The information in this course is based on over 20 years of resume writing, coaching and recruiting knowledge – this is not the kind of thing you find on other web sites or free resources.
You’re Going to Get 17 Reasons
In fact you’re going to get 17 reasons why you need a killer, excellent, superbly written resume to kick start your job search in this course.
This is in addition to the reasons I just mentioned above (so that’s 20).
You’re Going to Get Six Powerful Lessons
That’s right ladies and gents. You’re going to get 6 lessons.
To make your life even easier I’m going to tell you what they are:
- 17 Surprising Reasons Why You Still Need a Resume
- 3 Things Your Employer Needs to Hear You Say (In the First Three Seconds)
- The 3 Rules for Special Accomplishments
- 3 Steps to a Useful Experience Section
- 5 Ways to Write Your Education Section
- How to Break the Ice with “Additional Information”
When you finish 5 Steps to a Surefire Resume eCourse AND stay registered because you’ll be receiving:
- the VIP spot to pre-ordering or ordering my online advanced resume writing video course
- new and interesting news on resume design – from Google resumes to resume info graphics
- free resume templates (one per month)
- interviews with entrepreneurs and experts on the newest technologies for showcasing a resume online or offline
If You’re Desperate THEN You Can Get Me to Write It
You’d better be pretty damned desperate (just kidding).
If your resume is still looking horrible after all this training you get then you know you definitely need me to lend a hand.
Time of course is money.
I will totally understand if you just want to get the resume for a job position out of the way completely.
Just be willing to pay out of your deep pockets – I’m dead serious.
You’re going to be getting a $5/month eCourse that helps you write a killer, surefire resume that will increase the number of interview call backs that can lead to a job.
Yes you could just follow all the other free advice online – seriously you could.
Remember, the stuff in this course is based on over 20 years of resume writing, coaching and recruiting experience and knowledge.
You’re going to get it for just $5/month.
All you have to do is click the button below to get access to this e-course. .
PS. Looking forward to helping you beat the resume blues and brushing up on your latest accomplishments!