You’ve been looking for work for weeks and you haven’t gotten any call backs at all.
You’ve sent dozens if not hundreds of resumes to job postings on job boards and company web sites.
And you’re starting to feel the helpless frustration that makes you want to tear your hair out.
You never imagined it was going to be this hard to get some attention.
And it’s seriously starting to depress you.
Of course you’re likely making the same mistakes every other person is doing: believing that resumes are the only way to find a job and expecting that a job should just land in your lap.
Obviously it’s not like that at all as you’ve probably figured out.
The 3 Biggest Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making
Here are the three biggest mistakes that many job seekers make.
- Your marketing including your resume is making you look less of a fit for a job than you imagine.
- You’re depending too much on the Internet to and company web sites to get a job – only 25% or less of jobs are available online making your competition in the hundreds if not thousands.
- You’re not telling employers what benefits they get if they hire you – you’re just talking about features like being flexible, dependable, etc. That’s so vague it could be anyone.
So how do you fix these serious mistakes in your thinking?
How do you stop making these mistakes?
If You’re Serious About Finding and Getting the Job You Really Want FAST, You Need to Know These Strategies
The book covers over 13 different topics (and 101 tactics) that can help you with your job search:
- The 5 Ways to Know Yourself
- How to Beat Your Fears
- How to Be Disciplined in Your Career Search
- The 3 Secret Ideas Every Job Seeker Should Know
- 3 Laws for Getting Hired by the Employer – if you follow these you can never go wrong.
- 3 Steps to a Job Search Strategy That Works
- The Top 10 Ways to Get Organized and Kick Your Career into Overdrive
- The Biggest Ways to Be a Human Target – get potential employers to hunt you down instead
- The Insider Secrets for Getting Your Foot in the Door
- How to Turn Weaknesses in Your Image into a Strength
- How to Defeat the Interview in 5 Easy Stages
- How to Finalize the Job Offer
Every strategy and tactic in the book comes with a “Tactical Breakdown” summary that tells you how useful, quick or costly a job search tactic likely is and includes action steps and suggested resources.
Depending on what you want to get you will get a specific recommendation on sections in the book you should read.
If you want more details read on …
What Other People Have Said
Here is what one reader has said:
And Here’s What You Can Get Your Hands On in the Next 90 Seconds
You get the secrets on how to write a resume or CV that gets interviews, how to succeed in the interview and how to negotiate your salary the right way.
The ebook comes with the following additional materials:
- A detailed 390-page PDF manual with instructions about how to do everything you’ve learned about so far and more.
- 89 pages of worksheets to help walk you through the process.
- 19 pages of checklists to measure how well you’re doing with resumes, interview preparation and being organized.
- A lot of saved time, money and avoided stress since you won’t be wasting time using only one tired tactic of resume emails
Excellent Value … even at 3, 4, or 5 Times the Price!
The ebook-course you’re about to download is the same as 270 hours of face-to-face consulting time with me.
This ebook is like $19,000 of my time.
And so you get thousands of dollars worth of training for the cost of one or two months of your phone bill or cable TV.
Is that insane?
I strongly believe that everyone needs this knowledge.
$37 puts all that job finding, time saving, money-making information right into your hands so you can get the job you really want and earn the money you truly need.
With a 120 day, 100% money back guarantee, I’m the one taking on the risk, not you.
For only $37, click the Buy It Right Now button and let this book help you reach your goals and the money you deserve.